Thank you dear users for pouring in your suggestions over Twitter, email and other media about what you feel is the trajectory the app and development needs to take. Some, as we mentioned earlier were readily adoptable into the development landscape but some had to wait for a while to be included. Here are some features/fixes to expect in the next update that you can play around within a week’s time.
- Picture quality - We have considered your suggestions on the picture quality being a big dampener and felt we needed to reorganise the way we handled pictures. Going forward, you can expect the quality gap to be removed thanks to the back end changes.
- Push Notifications - Its here finally!
- Comment/Post deletion - Some users had pinged about including the option to delete comments/posts which might have accidentally been posted or for want of edits. We have taken this into consideration and now you can delete existing posts/comments of yours.
- Invite Facebook friends - After all what is a social app without social interaction ? We have added the option to invite your friends on Facebook to join you and explore the Typeface arena with you.
- Custom text previews - Budding Typeface spotter ? Expert typoholic looking at an arbit Typeface in an exotic image ? Here’s some good news to cater to your interest. We’ve added a custom text preview option for you to preview Typefaces with your custom text to confirm tags yourself first hand.
And as usual, keep the suggestions pouring so that we can customize the app to give you and the typoholics out there the best app experience possible.